The GetKristenFit Summer Shape Up 28 day high intensity workout challenge
Ready to earn your best beach body? Commit to 28 killer workouts over the next 4 weeks and reveal your best body ever by the 4th of July!
Some of the workouts will be posted here, but most will go out to program particpants via e-mail. To join the program e-mail Kristen@getkristenfit.com !
28 Day Challenge Workout #15
“Booty Bands – part 1”
This workout is just a little warm up to get your used to using your mini band. Don’t be fooled, it is tougher than it looks!
You should have 3 bands to progress through. The order goes from green (easiest), to blue (medium), then to black (hardest, most resistance).
Videos of these exercises here:
To complete this workout you must do 3 rounds.
Start with the band on your ankles.
1. Lateral Band Walks x 20 right/left
2. Monster Band Walks x 20 forward/backward
3. Band Side Taps x 20 right/left
Move band to thighs, just a couple inches above knees
4. Band air squats x 20 reps
5. Side Lying Clams (knees apart, feet stay together) x 20 right
6. Side Lying Clams ( hovering whole top leg and lift) x 20 right
7. Side Lying Clams (hover and straighten out top left and lift) x 20 right
(repeat 5-7 on the left)
8. Glute Bridges (feet and knees hip width apart) x 20 reps
Move band to feet, over shoelaces
9. Side Lying Hip Flexor x 20 right/left
Get Your Bands Here: