2 cups of all egg whites
½ cup of cooked chopped broccoli
½ cup frozen and defrosted or steamed fresh spinach
½ cup of chopped bell pepper (any colors)
3 scallions chopped finely
½ tsp. dried oregano
Fresh ground black pepper to taste
8 large fresh washed romaine leaves (or similar for “bread”)
2 Tablespoons Walden Farms zero calorie dressing of your choice
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add chopped broccoli, peppers, spinach and onions and cook until tender.
- Beat egg whites, oregano and pepper together and then pour over the veggies in the skillet.
- As the eggs begin to cook from the middle out, gently lift the edges of the egg with a spatula so that the mixture and flow out to the sides and bottom of the skillet.
- Cook until the eggs are cooked through but still moist.
- Cut the skillet into 4 even pieces.
- Place each piece on a Romaine leaf and spread lightly with dressing. Sandwich with a second leaf.
Enjoy! Makes 4 Servings!
- Serving size: 1 sandwhich
- Per Serving: 100 Calories, 1 fat, 4 g carbohydrates, 14 g proteins