Here is another delicious recipe to add to your green and white diet! Enjoy!
Ingredients ( 2 servings):
12 shrimp (deveined and deshelled)
1 tbsp minced garlic
¼ cup finely chopped shallots
4 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon
2 tsp lemon zest
3 medium peeled zucchinis spiralized
2 cups fresh washed baby spinach
2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
1 sprinkle of red pepper flakes
1 sprinkle of ground black pepper
1 tbsp Olive oil
just a dusting or non-stick spray
- Cook the garlic and olive in a large lightly sprayed skillet for about 1 minute on medium heat.
- Next add the scallions and shrimp. Season with pepper flakes and black pepper and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Once the shrimp are starting to sear on one side flip them and add them lemon juice and zest. Cook for another 2-3 minutes and then set shrimp aside.
- Add the zucchini noodles and baby spinach and stir for about 5 minutes. Add the shrimp back in and toss to mix.
- Plate the mixture and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Makes 2 servings.