Another green and white option to fill the creamy salad bowl at your cookout!
(makes 12 servings)
24 large eggs
1 ½ cups nonfat plain greek yogurt (or non dairy substitute)
3 tablespoons of your favorite yellow or Dijon mustard
sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, paprika
6-10 chooped scallions
3-4 minced celery stalks
24 large romaine lettuce leaves (optional)
2-3 cups of sprouts
- Place all the eggs in a large sauce pan and cover them in cold water. Bring them to a boil for about 5 minutes and then remove from the heat and cover with lid.
- Let stand for 12 minutes , then drain.
- Peel the eggs and remove the yolks. Discard yolks.
- Dice the egg whites and combine with Greek yogurt and mustard.
- Stir in the scallions and celery.
- Season with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and paprika.
- Serve alone in a serving bowl or divided evenly among the lettuce leaves and roll up, top with sprouts.